Skip to content
i dont know what the problem is!!!! HELP
chinajulian22 posted:
Ok,im 23 and i have regular cycles.I got pregnant when i was 15,and yes i had her.i got on depo until i was 18.it wasnt like ive been trying to get pregnant,but after a year of being with my then bf,i noticed i never got pregnant.so we broke up (not b/c of that) and i went back to my childs father.we were together for 3yrs and still nothing.so now i have a new b/f but we been together for 2 years and i have yet to conceive.i just dont understand.when i wasnt planning it,i got pregnant,but now that im planning it...NOTHING....i only got pregnant 1 time in my life....whats the problem?o and i drink and smoke,but i was doing that when i was 15 and way worse.somebody help:(

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome chinajulian22 and thanks for posting.

Are you tracking your ovulation? The Getting Pregnant Quiz notes that your most fertile days are "The 2 days before ovulation and the day of ovulation. A sperm has the best chance of reaching and fertilizing your egg in the 2 days before ovulation and on the day of ovulation. In comparison, the probability is just 8% three days before ovulation, and 0% the day after ovulation."

However, since you have been trying several years without results, it sounds like it's time to consult with your doctor. There's also a chance that your current boyfriend may have a fertility issue, too. Only by seeing a doctor and running tests can you find the answers.

Let us know how you're doing,

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~
Roseanne Barr

chinajulian22 replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
now thats where my biggest problem is b/c im currently unemployed and how tight my money is,paying for a doctor is out of the question.i was hoping someone went through the same situation and can give me some home remedies

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 22 yrs old and been with my partner (24) for 3 years and we have officially been TTC for a year this week after yet another period arrived right ...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.