Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
4+ years and counting...
PinkJenn1333 posted:
So, I used to frequent these boards back when dh and I first started "really" ttc. That was about 2 yrs ago....Already 2 yrs into us not getting pregnant. Now, we're going on 4+ years....I'm just wondering if there's anyone else out there who has been trying this long as well. We did recently start fertility testing, we just got insurance good enough to cover the cost. Found out that dh has low sperm count and low motility. Haven't found anything with me yet, but that's next. I just never hear about people trying as long as we have. Feels like we're all alone in this and that's hard to deal with.

BabyParks responded:
HI i know now Lopersgrl is taking a break from the boards but has also been trying 4 years. I sent her a message over on the clomid community. That is where she usually is. Hopefully you could post there and I am sure she checks it pretty regular still just may not post but if you post that about 4 years she may. I am so sorry you are having to go thru this. So glad you got the results from hubby tho, that is promising. My hubby has low motility also and his urologist put him on vitamins. Vitamin E, C and zinc were the 3 he suggested for motility but I also got us both fertilaid to take. We are about out of it but I just ordered a GNC megamen pill for him and one for me to take too. They GNC megamen pill has all he needs and some more than the fertility blend did so I am excited. I recommend putting hubby on that ASAp cause it takes 3 months for them to work. So We are coming up on the 3rd month in december and I am hopeful soon we will get a BFP. We have been TTC for 18 months now and i had surgery in August so I can't imagine 4 years. I will be praying for you. Keep in touch!

parothead124 replied to BabyParks's response:
I have been trying for over 5 years now. Just had my 6th FET on friday. I used to post here daily until a couple years ago. Just thought I would check in and see if any of the old gang is still on here

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to parothead124's response:
Hey Parothead, I remember you!

Many of the 'Old Gang' that are still around are posting on Infertility Treatment community now. Be warned that there have been a bunch of BFPs lately--sure hope you join them!

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~
Roseanne Barr

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I were married in April 2009. I am 36 and DH is 45. We decided to give ourselves a year before TTC. We officially started trying 1/1/10 so we a...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
Tips provided by Heather and Allison! Thanks ladies (Hope I don't screw this up!) Type in (without spaces) -- : cool : for : angry : ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.