Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TRIGS :) This is my story and it's a happy ending I hope :) TRIGS :)
BabyParks posted:
[TRIGGER] Hello All. My husband and I have been TTC baby # 2 since July 2010 so we are 17 months of trying. I will say it is much easier having my son now. He is 2 and since i've had him it hasn't been as bad at all as it was the first try to get pregnant with him. With my son we tried for 9 months and nothing happened and then I took clomid and got pregnant the first month on 50mg so I just knew this time it would happen just as fast as I took clomid the last time. Well little did I know that normally doesn't happen the first try with Clomid especially clomid alone without anything else. With baby #2 we have taken 3 rounds of clomid with timed intercourse only(w/o IUI) and didn't get a BFP so I took 2 months off to rest. Now I am back into trying our first IUI with Clomid 50mg and it failed for the month of July! The month of August we are taking a break from trying again and having surgery on the 25th. After surgery they found I had severe scar tissue on abdomen, bladder and uterus all stuck together, ovaries had mild endometriosis and interstitial cystitis on bladder and took appendix out. Husband went back to the urologist end of September and he put him on vitamins to help boost his low motility. We are hopeful that after 3 months on the vitamins his counts will improve and we can do another IUI with clomid around December or Jan.

I am so blessed to have my son and know that if we can't have anymore I am completely satisfied with him alone but we do want another baby one day and feel adoption is something we want to look into further and have already starting looking into it. We will see what happens, we could end up with 3 babies in the end one day

I took a test tonight and after us trying for 18 months I am hopefully pregnant it showed two lines. I will go to the dr. to confirm but don't give up hope. We weren't on any meds or anything just on vitamins and God made it happen in his perfect time. I am praying it will stick! Baby dust to you all!

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thank you so much for sharing your story of hope with us BabyParks! Congratulations on your BFP!

Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months,

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~
Roseanne Barr

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married April 2005. We started TTC in August of 2005 b/c we knew that due to my family history we would have difficulty conceivi...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.