Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Fallopian Tube Sperm Perfusion
Tresiana posted:
Hi. DH and I have been trying to get pregant for 22 months. I have PCOS with insulin resistance and DH had low sperm motility (as in 0%). We are taking vitamins and supplements to help and have given ourselves until January to get pregnant. If we are not by then, we will begin to look into fertility treatments. While doing some research for a local fertility Dr., I can across a clinic that talked about fallopian tube sperm perfusion. It sounds like it might be more beneficial than IUI. Does anyone have any experience with this or have you spoken with your fertility dr about it?

I am 36 and DH will be 46 in January so we are feeling the clock ticking away. SO glad to have found this forum where there are people that are having the same feelings I am. I feel so alone. DH is amazing but there is still a part of my desire to have a child that I don't think he (or any other man) will ever be able to fully understand.

Praying that we all end up on the graduation list SOON!!!!!!

att76 responded:
I know how the clock is ticking. I am 35 and we have been trying for 13 months. I do not know anything about the fallopian tube sperm profusion, but sounds like something that I would like to know more about. Let me know if you find out more. I am on my 3rd round of clomid and if I am not pregnant this month I move onto the IUI stage. Good luck and baby dust!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been happily married for two years to a loving and very supporting husband. We enjoy being with family and travelling to new places. We both lo...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.