Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Getting Frustrated
Jes11 posted:
Hi everyone, I feel silly posting on here, but I don't know what else to do to help myself through all of this. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since last December. As soon as I got off the pill I got pregnant, but only carried my baby for 6 weeks. I was completely devastated! We started trying again a couple months after that. I made an appointment with an infertility doctor to start discussions on what may possibly be wrong. I don't know what else to do!!! I feel like there is something wrong with me!

wanastickybean responded:
jes11 I just wanted to stop by first off and say sorry for your loss. MC's are never fun my mother had 5 and I helped her through 3 so I know the toll it can take on a strong woman.
And also wish you the best of luck. I have been trying since april of 2010. we took a few months off so its exactlly 12 months. remember you are not alone. many women these days have fertility issues and unfortunatly its not a rare thing anymore. I just recently underwent surgery for a mass on an ovary everyone thought it was a cyst at first. there is deffinatly a chance of things being wrong. but remember you have a husband and no matter what he will be there for you. I am currently 3 wks post op. i had my right ovary and tube removed. devistating as it was I still have one that is fully operational. my dr says i have just a chance as a woman with two does. I have found that sometimes forgetting the world helps relax me and helps me not think of my ttc struggles. take a nice hot bubble bath and throw on some soothing music and papmer you. this will refresh you and you can get a fresh start with your infertility dr. whatever it takes be willing and always always ask questions. I wish you the best of luck and much baby dust to you and your DH. Take care.

Jes11 replied to wanastickybean's response:
Thank you very much! I wish you the best of luck and baby dust to you as well!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been trying since July 2007. We got married that year in April. We were 29 at the time and both wanted to start a family. My hus...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
Tips provided by Heather and Allison! Thanks ladies (Hope I don't screw this up!) Type in (without spaces) -- : cool : for : angry : ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.