Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Don't want to be disappointed again
Anon_76132 posted:
I've had late periods twice in the year and half we've been TTC. I was seven days late this month and started last Friday morning with really dark brown. It continued all day and into Saturday getting a lighter pink but never red. Then on Sunday, nothing at all, all day. Today I had some more brown spotting for a couple of hours and now gone again. I'm normally a spotter for two days and heavy for three and back to light for three. This is nowhere near normal. I've been queasy today and it seemed like I could barely hook my bra this morning. Am I just getting too mental or could I really finally be pregnant?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a Moderator with WebMD for 7 years now, working in almost every part of the community here. I have worked with the TTC group off and...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
Tips provided by Heather and Allison! Thanks ladies (Hope I don't screw this up!) Type in (without spaces) -- : cool : for : angry : ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.