Skip to content
Nervous about 4th round of Clomid
Patience2K12 posted:
Hi All TTC Ladies:

I figure it will only help to hear what goes on here. Hubby and I have been trying for almost two years now...and after two depressing miscarriages still no luck. I have PCO and have been on provera, metformin and clomid. I went to discuss the results of my lab test yesterday and I am positive to 2 of the testings. I am not sure what the names of them are but it looks like I will need to take baby asprin the next time I get preg. This will be the 4th round of clomid for me within 2 years.. I am excited and nervous and scared about trying again. My problem is maintaining my pregnancy (as both miscarriages did not pass 12 weeks). I've read some of the discussions and I understand how everyone feels. This is very frustrating and everything in between. Worst part for me is my best friend and I got pregnant at the same time and her baby is now 5 months and my cousin is expecting in January..I lost mine in August this year... How is everyone coping with TTC?

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I were married in April 2009. I am 36 and DH is 45. We decided to give ourselves a year before TTC. We officially started trying 1/1/10 so we a...More

Helpful Tips

Hello All.
so it's more like a helpful tip for all including me.i just told my partner that i am quiting smoking,and he needs to stop ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.