Skip to content
after 12months
An_242314 posted:
my hubby and i have been trying to conceive for over a year. we both have mild issues. My prolactin, testosterone, progesterone and FSH level are all OK likewise my husband's.Also His semen test showed no problem. i noticed i started having irregular mensturation when i got married. i met a gyne who said i have anovulation and he put me on PRIMOLUT N for 3months with guildance on how and when to take the drug. After the 3 months i took clomid 50mg to help my ovulation.
But neither the primolut n stopped the irregularity of MENSTURAL CYCLE after the 3months nor the CLOMID helped in my ovulation.
after few months of no improvement, the gyne now put me on another 4 months of same primolut n.
pls is this treatment not much for someone who is trying to conceive.
PLS I NEED HELP.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 38, soon to be 39, years old. My husband is 38 also. We have our precious little 3YO guy, but we have been TTC a second child for two years now. ...More

Helpful Tips

Hello All.
so it's more like a helpful tip for all including me.i just told my partner that i am quiting smoking,and he needs to stop ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.