Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Still trying.....
    AMGrey posted:
    My husband and I have been trying for about 2 years now. We have been trying constantly and with no luck. I also find myself heartbroken every time I see a pregnant woman or little baby. My husband and I both were adopted and all we've ever wanted is a family of our own. It's stressful and discouraging at times. It's also hard when I mention something like "I have some news...." the response I get is how far along are you? It breaks my heart. I continue to pray about this and I know that there is a bigger reason as to why this isn't happening. My husband and I are going to stay active for the rest of 2012. After that we are giving up and looking into adoption. Apparently if it makes it to that we will know that that was what are purpose is......to provide for a child who has nothing.....like we were once upon a time.....

Spotlight: Member Stories

Becca 33, DH 34, DD 3 DH and I had been TTC for 18 cycles before success!!! It was our 3 IUI and our 2nd round with Femara and Menopur. We got our BF...More

Helpful Tips

What treatment women who have hydrosalpinx want to get pregnant should accept?
    "My wife is having hydrosalpinx that has been difficult for her to get pregnant" is a question that left as an offline message. Before ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.