Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TTC 9 days late
hopingforbaby2011 posted:
I was due for my cycle on the 29th of December. In August of 2011, I was confirmed pregnant which ended up being ectopic. I was "cured" in October of 2011. We have been actively trying since then. I went in for a blood test two weeks ago which was negative. From the day after my cycle ended in the beginning of December, I was having weird cramps all month. I had random shooting pains in my breasts. I have been very temperamental and moody also.This past week and a a half I have been abnormally "wet" down there. Yesterday I had a milky white discharge and then once today I had a little bit of brown discharge and then it stopped. Not really feeling crampy more like my stomach feels tight kind of. Saw my doctor yesterday and he told me to take a pregnancy test each week for the next two weeks and if I don't start my cycle or get a positive test before the 23rd he will then do another blood test and start investigating and possibly put me on synthetic progesterone. Anyone gone through this? What could be going on?

hopingforbaby2011 responded:
Oh and I did take a pregnancy test this morning but it didn't show negative or positive.. :s

hopingforbaby2011 responded:
HPT positive this morning . Hoping this baby is where it is suppose to be this time *keeps fingers crossed*

hopingforbaby2011 replied to hopingforbaby2011's response:
So I went to the drs today. He had me go for blood work and scheduled another set of blood work for Wednesday and possibly U/S Thursday as long as my counts are high enough to check where baby is . Hoping for the best **

hopingforbaby2011 replied to hopingforbaby2011's response:
Just got the results and HCG was over 400 so I am hoping thats a good sign. Won't know too much more til they do another check so just keeping the fingers crossed. When I had my ectopic though, my numbers didnt get higher than 170 and it just feels completely different.

nicram8683 replied to hopingforbaby2011's response:
Congrats!! Sounds to me like you are pregnant!! Hope your numbers grow and baby is right where it should be!

hopingforbaby2011 replied to nicram8683's response:
Me too.. last time I found out I was pregnant and started bleeding the day after so everything is seeming different this time.. Really hoping its all good this time. Thanks for the kind words

heyhey30 replied to hopingforbaby2011's response:
any news?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am wife to a wonderful hubby. We have TTC for almost 3 years now, in that process we adopted our daughter, I had surgery for my endo, went back on t...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.