Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
ovulation level
lindseymk posted:
I got some blood work done last month to check my progestrone levels. They came back at a 14.5, which is very good! This month I went back for more blood work & my level was at a 0.17 for ovulation. Needless to say, I did not ovulate this month. My doc wants me to come back in a month to get more blood work done to see where I am at. Has anyone had this happen to them??Ovulate one month & not the next?? I am thinking about taking the next couple months off because I am so sick of being on a schedule & still not getting it right.

Background story: My husband I started TTC in May 2010. 1 miscarrage in November 2010.

Hopeto responded:
A friend of mine ovulated only once in a while. They put her on chlomid and she used ovulation tests every day. For her it worked after 3 months, and she is now 6 months pregnant. I hope it will work out for you.

lindseymk replied to Hopeto's response:
When I got my 1st reading of 14.5 they ruled out clomid but maybe now they will out me on it. Regardless I still think I wanna cool it for the next couple of months. Maybe that will make the stress & worry go away. Thank you for the reply though!

Hopeto replied to lindseymk's response:
Cooling it sounds like a good idea. I will be doing the same. Unfortunately an early scan revealed that my pregnancy is not viable. I am waiting for the last blood work but the doctor said I will miscarry. I will be lurking on this board though, and I hope I will see a happy update from you in 2012.

lindseymk replied to Hopeto's response:
I am so sorry for your loss! That is horrible news. I will say a prayer for you! I hope we both get lucky at some point this year.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am wife to a wonderful hubby. We have TTC for almost 3 years now, in that process we adopted our daughter, I had surgery for my endo, went back on t...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.