Skip to content
All natural fertility drug called Naturacure
MrsBhelle posted:
I suffer from irregular periods, so irregular that i stoped having them for 5 years straight. Me and my husband have been trying to concieve for quite some time now and have had no luck. Having children is such a big dream of mine and my husband supports it %100 but this trying without success is causing so much depression. So for my birthday my husband is getting me this natural pill that is %98 affective and guranteed. I pray to God it works. If you know anyone or if you know from your own experiance on this med please help me.. thanks

cnsjns08 responded:
I too have very irregular periods. For the past 4 years or so I have only had a period around 2 times a year. My husband and I have almost never used birth control and we have been together since 2008. And I havent gotten pregnant. Keep us updated on this natural fertility drug! I hope it works for you!

MrsBhelle replied to cnsjns08's response:
will most deffanently will keep u updated.... i really hope it works.

jackfruit replied to MrsBhelle's response:
hi dear does it real help can i get it over the counter i realy need a baby

MrsBhelle replied to jackfruit's response:
unfortunantly you can not purchase this online but it has been shown on tv so u should be able to soon but if not the web address is naturacure.net... this is my fourth day on the pill so far no luck but i have 86 pills left.. so we will see

delzayna replied to MrsBhelle's response:
hi my name is jessica im try to have a baby where bout can i go get that stuff at it is call Naturacure at i stay in charleston ms please help me

mella86 replied to MrsBhelle's response:
HELLO DID IT WORK FOR YOU. WE ARE LOOKING INTO BUYIN SOME BUT I HOPE IT HELP US WE WANT TO START R LIL FAM!

acusano3 responded:
Has anyone had any luck using this fertility enhancer? I looked into and bought some myself! Thank you for bring this product to our attention! I'm willing to try anything at this point

onynx031 replied to MrsBhelle's response:
All the lady go to Naturalfertility.com and order some products from them i first tried the fertility clensing products and i can say im now 7 weeks prego. it took me about 3 months for it to work but im blessed email me with any questions

smc0818 responded:
am having the same issue and i am ttc. i was wondering if the naturacure ever worked for you

gods_beauty responded:
I recently purchased NaturaCure....
I am 31yrs old. We have been TTC for 1yr 1/2. When went to the doctor I was told I had blocked tubes after alot of different testing, so I went and had surgery done to correct it. The doctor then said you would be coming back in 3-6 months pregnant. We were excited to know that everything was good to go. On 8/21/12 we had a visit to the doctor cause we thought we were pregnant. But we weren't come to find out my hormone levels were all off. Now the DR. suggests for us to try IVF.
We didnt want to just jump right into IVF we decided to try natural herbs 1st.
After I recieved NaturaCure in the mail I did research on all the ingredients listed on the bottle. The reason why I did this cause I was still leary about taking them even after reading all the reviews that I found. I realized that on the website they do not list all of the ingredients I am assuming cause we can go out and just purchase them from a health food store.
But after researching all of the ingredients I felt comfortable to take them. So now I have been taking them for about 2wks I feel fine I went back to have my hormone levels checked and they are back on track.
We are doing the rhythm method, I am charting my levels,and not running to the bathroom to get cleaned up after sex. I also read that it is good to elevate your feet which will make your pelvis tilt backwards to help his soldiers swim better.
I will keep you posted on how it turns out for me!

gods_beauty replied to smc0818's response:
I recently purchased NaturaCure....
I am 31yrs old. We have been TTC for 1yr 1/2. When went to the doctor I was told I had blocked tubes after alot of different testing, so I went and had surgery done to correct it. The doctor then said you would be coming back in 3-6 months pregnant. We were excited to know that everything was good to go. On 8/21/12 we had a visit to the doctor cause we thought we were pregnant. But we weren't come to find out my hormone levels were all off. Now the DR. suggests for us to try IVF.
We didnt want to just jump right into IVF we decided to try natural herbs 1st.
After I recieved NaturaCure in the mail I did research on all the ingredients listed on the bottle. The reason why I did this cause I was still leary about taking them even after reading all the reviews that I found. I realized that on the website they do not list all of the ingredients I am assuming cause we can go out and just purchase them from a health food store.
But after researching all of the ingredients I felt comfortable to take them. So now I have been taking them for about 2wks I feel fine I went back to have my hormone levels checked and they are back on track.
We are doing the rhythm method, I am charting my levels,and not running to the bathroom to get cleaned up after sex. I also read that it is good to elevate your feet which will make your pelvis tilt backwards to help his soldiers swim better.
I will keep you posted on how it turns out for me!

jona89 responded:
know this post is old but im very curious to know did these pills work for you and if so how long it took for you to get pregnant bc im taking them now for about two weeks now and nothing yet.

jona89 replied to gods_beauty's response:
so did they work for you also...i been taking mines for w weeks now and yet nothing.....do they work??

07pattycakes responded:
Did your natural pill work for you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am still trying with my husband who fathered my child seven years ago but still cannot concieve. I'm not quite sure how to proceed i'm only...More

Helpful Tips

Hello All.
so it's more like a helpful tip for all including me.i just told my partner that i am quiting smoking,and he needs to stop ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.