Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I'm only 24 and have been trying for a year.
thinktink513 posted:
I can't understand why i could have a baby at 17 but can't have one anow. In need help desperately. Please post answers i need.

tanishia51386 responded:
Our bodies are constantly changing and problems can appear out of nowhere. I had a daughter when I was 20, now almost 6 years later I been ttc for 20mths mths with no luck. Also it may not even be you thats the problem but probably half the time it's our men that will have the fertility issue. In my case it's my husband with low sperm count. Stating he isnt the father of my daughter who is from a previous relationship. Hope this helped give you some kind of answer you were looking for.
Lilya Jo Dec.2,2006
TTC since july,2010

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me(28)DH(31) TTC #1 since 2006, 6 m/c's before 6w. We are at a loss for what to try next, so we are getting back to basics. http://www.fertilityf...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.