Skip to content
Just curious....
mslewis40 posted:
Has anyone hear or know of the chances of pregnancy after having laparoscopy (if any)?

jenkoelenko responded:
what type of laparoscopy was it?

mslewis40 replied to jenkoelenko's response:
Well my doc wanted to rule out my tubes being blocked. They weren't....thank God. But he did find that I had endometriosis in its early stage. He said he got all of it out. He told me that my husband & I will have a 6-12 month window of possibly concieving.

jenkoelenko replied to mslewis40's response:
That's great that your tubes are clear! If he burned off the endometriosis that he found and didn't put you on lupron depo, your chances are fairly good. There are many women, especially with a mild case of endo, that have concieved a few months after having a lap. Depending on how long you've been TTC, I would suggest talking with your dr about fertility meds. Those, combined with the lap, can greatly increase your chances. Let us know how things are going! Good luck and buckets of baby dust!

mslewis40 replied to jenkoelenko's response:
Ok, I surely will ask him. Out of curiosity, what fertility meds do you have in mind?

Thank you so much!

jenkoelenko replied to mslewis40's response:
I've been taking Clomid, the side effects aren't too bad I will warn you, though, hot flashes galore!! But worth it

Spotlight: Member Stories

Husband and me met and started dating 6/2002. During my college education, got engaged 9/2005. Bought our own house 7/2007. Got married 5/3/2008. Deci...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.