Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Follistim anyone??
Totwel posted:
I havent posted in probably a year or so..we have been TTC since Jan of 2011. with one M/C in February 2011. i have had endometriosis removed since then and have tried clomid, and femara and natural cycle again.. last month when i did natural my estrogen was low. my RE said we could try Follistim this month but i am a little scared that it wont work or if i need it.. i just really wanted to get information from someone who has used it or know of anyone who has used it before. any input will be great!

deliela999 responded:
As I understand it Follistem is basically the same as the Gonal-F I used, just different brands. I got my BFP on the first round! I did make me feel lousy and in pain. When I went for my second ultrasound before taking the trigger shot the tech told me I had a follicle on each side the size of a normal ovary and that explained the pain. This cycle I did femara, Gonal-F, and Novarel trigger shot. Good luck! Hopefully it will work the same magic for you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I'm Kim. My husband and I have been trying on our own for a child for about a year. We are now starting the next step in our journey by ask...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.