Skip to content
~Lurking~ from TTCAL w/ a question
MrsTang posted:
Hello ladies,

I have a question...I feel like I should know this since I TTC for over three years for my fist child...But alas, she is 4 now, and I have forgotten more about TTC than most people know in a lifetime. (I'm sure you can relate.)

I'm just wondering...For a healthy late 20's couple with no male factor infertility issues, do you advocate BD every day or every other day during the fertile period?

I am charting and depending on the day you ask me, may or may not be using OPK's. (I used them once...Liked to see the lines, but it just made me obsessively pee more...)

Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help. ~*~*Babydust*~*~

lindseymk responded:
Best to try every other day. Your dh needs to build up his sperm count. My doc says to start every other day starting at cd10 to cd20. I know what you mean about the OPK's. Mine have said I am ovulating the last days...not sure if that's acurate but if we don't try one of those nights it makes me think I've missed my chance this month....

Good luck to you!! )

Spotlight: Member Stories

29 yr female TTC since 2007 with my hubby of 9 years. One blocked tube, a weird HSG, two rounds of clomid, one round FSH and a reaction to meds that r...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
Tips provided by Heather and Allison! Thanks ladies (Hope I don't screw this up!) Type in (without spaces) -- : cool : for : angry : ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.