Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Is it selfish to want more?
247wishes posted:
Well.. It is official. As of June 2011 is when my husband and I decided to get off the pill, and here we are, a year later and no pregnancy. The good news is we have been blessed with our two biological little ones who are now 5 and 3. So, what gives? In Sept 2011 I had what my Doc. called a chemical pregnancy. I was very sad and followed his direction to wait two months to get my body back on track. Then Dec and Jan came and went. I was tracking my cycles and we were getting used to the "trying to make it fun" that we were trying..and, no Prego. In Feb 2012 I took my first dose of Chlomed. I was cranky and an insomniac from hell. Again,.. Nothing. I was hospitalized for pneumonia at the end of March 2012 sad to learn that "baby" did not happen again. On the bright side I am happy to say that I am alive and kicking today and just finished my 2nd time of taking Chlomed and this time the bad side effects were more manageable. What do you think? Now that I am 32 and my hubby is 37 are we just not working like we used to? Please wish us luck this time. We would love to see another little one in our lives before the others are off to college.

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I were married in April 2009. I am 36 and DH is 45. We decided to give ourselves a year before TTC. We officially started trying 1/1/10 so we a...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to conceive for 9 months
Hi, I'm new to this community. After reading some of the posts, I thought this may be a good place to get support as I struggle through ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.