Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
it starting to really upset me how everyone else is getting preg even my three older sisters and im not yet...
lexylove posted:
im twenty one yrs old i been trying with my fiance for almost one yr. i have never been preg and my fiance has kids so i know he has no problems. i like for me to get preg and have a baby before getting married because his oldest child is almost sixteen and youngest is eight. he is thirty four. please do not judge. i was on bc since i was thirteen so i was on it for seven yrs so i know it can take a while for bc to get out of ur system. i am a healthy weight. i been to obgyn to see if im producing eggs and took blood they said yes i am ovulating and my thyroid is fine. i had hpv when i was sixteen but it went away when i was seventeen. it was not bad just cells near my cervix. i havent had a abnormal pap since. never had and std or any serious health problems. i dont understand why i havent been preg.. yet.. i have read books to see what could effect it. i do smoke ciggs and drink. i have cut down my drinking and started taking a multi vitamin. i dont no what i should do. i dont want to take a fertility drugs. is there any other tests my obgyn can do. it hurts cause all these girls back home where i grew up are getting preg and it was on accident. im sitting here trying with no luck. also three months ago i broke down crying cause i found out my two older sisters where preg the same day.pluse my other sis has been preg for months. so all three of my sisters are preg and all have other kids.im happy for them but two of them barley take care of the kids they already have. im losing all hope.. i always wanted kids please if anyone has advice

Hopeful4Miracle responded:
Sweetheart, just because he has kids already doesn't mean you are the one with the problem.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi ya'll! I'm Tanishia from South Louisiana. I have one daughter Lilya Jo born on Dec.2, 2006 from a previous relationship. My husband Bra...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.