Skip to content
TTC with NaturaCure
gods_beauty posted:
I recently purchased NaturaCure....
I am 31yrs old. We have been TTC for 1yr 1/2. When went to the doctor I was told I had blocked tubes after alot of different testing, so I went and had surgery done to correct it. The doctor then said you would be coming back in 3-6 months pregnant. We were excited to know that everything was good to go. On 8/21/12 we had a visit to the doctor cause we thought we were pregnant. But we weren't come to find out my hormone levels were all off. Now the DR. suggests for us to try IVF.
We didnt want to just jump right into IVF we decided to try natural herbs 1st.
After I recieved NaturaCure in the mail I did research on all the ingredients listed on the bottle. The reason why I did this cause I was still leary about taking them even after reading all the reviews that I found. I realized that on the website they do not list all of the ingredients I am assuming cause we can go out and just purchase them from a health food store.
But after researching all of the ingredients I felt comfortable to take them. So now I have been taking them for about 2wks I feel fine I went back to have my hormone levels checked and they are back on track.
We are doing the rhythm method, I am charting my levels,and not running to the bathroom to get cleaned up after sex. I also read that it is good to elevate your feet which will make your pelvis tilt backwards to help his soldiers swim better.
I will keep you posted on how it turns out for me!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I (Vicky) and my husband tried for #1 off and on for 10 years plus. I was diagnosed with PCOS with IR in 2000 and have taken Metformin sense then. Tri...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.