Skip to content
TTC
TTCnumberfive posted:
Me and my husband are TTC number 5. our youngest is 2 yrs old and will be 3 in April. So far we haven't been able to conceive after trying for over a year... Is anyone else having this problem? I feel like I am the only one.... EVERYBODY I know is pregnant and I am beginning to lose hope.... Does anyone have any ideas what we cold do to conceive? I am about to just give up

JANDA99 responded:
Don't give up!!! I'm out there with you. I am trying for #4. We have been trying for 2 1/2 years. Our 3 year old will be 4 in Oct. There is a six year span between #1 and #2 because of fertility/ miscarriages. Because of my history, I finally broke down and went to my OB/GYN. She ran all of the blood tests and did a sono. I've been having 2-3 periods per month, but not ovulating. All good EXCEPT, progesterone is .05 at ovulation. Talk about depressing. I keep thinking that I love the 3 miracles that I have. Yes, I would love one more, but I cannot do anything more than get up, and try my best to do what it takes. I get depressed when I go on FB and everyone is pregnant, so I stopped going on FB. It helped a little. When I can't deal, I go out with my husband. Keep trying.... it's all you can do.

Anu06 responded:
Don't be upset... Homecheck Ovulation Test Kit tells right time to conceive baby and track pregnancy week by week.
http://www.home-check.net.in/ovulation/ovulation-kit

An_251165 responded:

Don't be upset... Homecheck Ovulation Test Kit tells right time to conceive baby and track pregnancy week by week.

http://www.home-check.net.in/ovulation/ovulation-kit

consuella responded:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley and I am 22 years old. I married a wonderful man on October 27, 2007. His name is Joseph and he is 23. We were high school sweet hea...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.