Skip to content
first time TTC almost 12 months
An_249166 posted:
I have been married for over a year, my husband and I have been trying almost 12 months now. I started tracking my cycles, which have now started to regulate and re-regulate now with a supplement. I took hormonal oral contraceptives off and on for a few years before I met my husband. We both badly want children and it is deeply wounds the both of us not to have this one thing fulfilled. I am also suffering from anxiety/depression and it makes everything feel so much worse. Did OCPs do any harm to me? Is there simply too much stress? Can someone tell me something? Please and Thank you

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I were married in April 2009. I am 36 and DH is 45. We decided to give ourselves a year before TTC. We officially started trying 1/1/10 so we a...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.