Skip to content
10 days after provera and still no period.
c_harr1013 posted:
Hello everyone, My husband and I are TTC with child #2. I went to the doctors to figure out why I haven't had a period for 2 months and all the HPT are saying negative. The dr. told me that it looked like that I may had a miscarriage and my body still thinks that I am pregnant. She prescribed me with Provera 10mg ( 2 pills (20mg) everyday for 10 days). She also told me that I should have a period between 7-10 days after the last pill. So it's now 10 days after the last pill and still no signs of a period. Is it possible to get pregnant while on or right after Provera? I'm hoping that I am pregnant, but I don't want to get my hopes up and not be. Have anyone been in my situation? If so, what did you do and what was the outcome?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Steph (32) DH (43) TTC #1 M/C 95; Lap for stage 4 endo 95 & 08; Sperm count 08 & 09, great numbers; HSG 08, tubes clear; 4 rounds of clomid wi...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
Tips provided by Heather and Allison! Thanks ladies (Hope I don't screw this up!) Type in (without spaces) -- : cool : for : angry : ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.