Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
So devastated, want another baby
djmom1 posted:
I'm 23 years old. i have a 4 year old son who will be 5 in October. Me and my husband have been trying since April 2011. I was on Seasonique, then Ortho Tri-Cyclen. After that I was put on Depo - Provera shots, the every 3 month one. I quit getting the shots in March 2011. I've been devastated every other month with a million tests saying no, blood tests included. I'm starting to think there's a reason why. While I was 7 months along, a nurse told me to do a home enema as a result of constipation issues. One hour after my husband helped me with it, I passed out and was rushed to the hospital. My son was fine, but when it came time to actually have him - his heart rate dropped and I almost lost him. i had to have an emergency cesarean. then I was told my son couldn't be circumcised because he had "hypospadius." He couldn't get the operation until 5 months later. He's healthy now though, and so happy. But, I'm ready for another, and my husband has been on board on my emotional roller coaster since my first devastation back in June 2011. Does anyone have any tips?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 33, married my DH (39) Sep 09, and we have been trying to conceive on and off ever since. For the past few months, we have really started to t...More

Helpful Tips

Hello All.
so it's more like a helpful tip for all including me.i just told my partner that i am quiting smoking,and he needs to stop ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.