Skip to content
Confused
An_250048 posted:
I am stationed overseas and do not like the doctor here so i have to wait 3 more months to hopefully get someone better. Anyway maybe someone can give me some insight. My tubes are clear that test was done, Still wating on my husband to stop being scared to preform his test, but I did get him to commit to a schdule of every other day this month. Anyway the question is my period lets say for January, it started on the 6th, the clear blue feritlity monitor gave a high reading the 17th- 19th, on the 19th after a good workout in the gym I spotted the slightest bit, but then I will not get my period unitl around the 6th of Febuary. So I start out with a short period only lasting 3 days and then ovulate earlier but have a 31 to 32 day long cycle? All the website calulators say the high time for ovulation more then a week later, i am confused!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have one 8 year old son. For the last four years we have been trying to have another baby. I had a miscarriage in 2008 and again in 2010. I recently...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.