Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
WHAT TO DO
An_255278 posted:
WELL I HAD A MISCARRIAGE ON APRIL OF 2013, AND WELL I HAVE BEEN TRYING EVER SINCE AND YET I HAVEN'T GOTTEN PREGNANT. ITS ALSO HARD WHEN YOU SEE OTHERS AROUND YOU, THAT HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE SAME SITUATION YET GOT PREGNANT4 MONTHS OR SO AFTER THERE MISCARRIAGE . . AND I ALWAYS HAVE REALLY SHARP PAINS IN MY WOMB, AND SOMETIMES THE PAIN ITS SO STRONG THAT I CANT WALK, I WENT WITH THE DOCTOR GOT SOME TEST RUN. AND WELL BY THE GRACE OF GOD I DONT HAVE CANCER OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS.. HE SAID THAT I HAVE TO KEEP TAKING MY PRENATAL VITAMINS AND KEEP TRYING.

jennifer808 responded:
My husband have been trying to get pregnant a little over a year now. I had a miscarriage. I am hopeful that we will be able to get pregnant again. I would suggest have your doctor run some blood test especially focusing on your thyroid. I had my thyroid checked and it was subclinical. Even though my doctor did not give me any type of medication to help lower it so that I don't have subclinical hypothyroid. I went to a natural doctor and I have been taking Thyroid supplements along with Fertilaid (I found this product online by Fairhaven Health), My husband is also taking Fertilaid for Men. So we have seen a significant change. Even though we are still not pregnant we are very hopeful. I know what it like having a miscarriage and waiting and waiting and nothing. You aren't alone. If there is pain, I would get a second opinion. Demand an ultrasound for pelvic pain. I truly believe that we are our own advocates for health. Stay hopeful and don't worry so much. My husband tells me this, I was getting in the habit of being so depressed and crying every month. Now we pray, take out fertilaid and I try to stay stress free. Even though that is hard to do.

consuella responded:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Donnielle = Me (26), DH (27) TTC since October 2003. Chemical Pregnancy in 2004. Hormonal Imbalance due to being overweight. 3 unsucessful Clomid cy...More

Helpful Tips

Emoticons
Tips provided by Heather and Allison! Thanks ladies (Hope I don't screw this up!) Type in (without spaces) -- : cool : for : angry : ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.