Skip to content
Eleven months and one scare
britt321 posted:
So, my husband and I have been trying for our first baby since March 2013. Usually I'm around 35 days between my periods on the dot, but last month I was 17 days late. It was really heavy too. Has anyone else experienced this type of thing while TTC?

hellohello786 responded:
hi,

you might have has a early miscarriage.

My period was 7 days late and i took a test on the day my period was due and i had a bfp.

8 days after i found out i was pregnant i started bleeding was really heavy with strong back pain.

went to the doctors said i had miscarried and to treat it as i would treat a period.

allot of women miscarry very early on and they dont even know about it.

consuella responded:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Rebecca, but everyone calls me Becca. I am 23 years old living in SC but orignally from the Bay Area of CA. I've been with my husband M...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.