Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TRIGS
stinaalicia1 posted:
I took a FRER and got a faint line. A line is a line, right???? So if that's true I got my BFP today!!! I'm going to the store after work today though to buy more tests, Josh won't believe me until the line gets darker. Which ones should I buy???
FirstPrevious12NextLast

gabsy responded:
A line is a line!! So I give you a long-waited for congratulations!! What a great way to kick-start the weekend!! As for the other HPT, I'd suggest a digital just so you can get the word "Pregnant". It may make him believe it more instead of just seeing a line get darker. Congratulations again! I hope you have a very uneventful and H&H pregnancy!!!

stinaalicia1 responded:
thank goodness you're an early bird like me!!! I was waiting for someone to post something to confirm that I was right! I'll have to get a digital then to take tomorrow. Thanks!!! Actually thanks to all you ladies who have helped me through my ups and downs these last 22 cycles! I wouldn't be here without all your support!! :smile:

gabsy responded:
how funny! i'm super wide awake now (it's only 5:37am here!!!), but hubby had to go to work at 4:30, so i've kinda been awake since then. what a great way for me to start my friday though, by reading another person's BFP news!! I'm so happy for you and Josh!! ((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))

booklvr04 responded:
Congratulations Christina! This is so exciting! Please let us know what your second HPT says!!! Woo Hoo!!!

my_teffie2 responded:
OHHHHH! WOW!!!! Congrats! I agree w/pp about the dig tst, men need some things spelled out! :sillygrin: :sillygrin: :sillygrin:

Jenn1984 responded:
Lurking!!! Congrats christina... When I took a First response the line was so faint. I took a digital to get that BFP. I recommend a clear blue digital. :sillygrin:

JJMarie responded:
Yay Christina! Congrats mama! I agree with the pp, get a digital :smile: Men need things to slap them in the face sometimes lol! So happy for you and Josh! Yippee, there seems to be no end to this BFP train, that's so exciting!!! Sending you lots of sticky vibes and high beta # vibes! Marie

2007cali responded:
Congrat Christina! I think you should get the FRER digital, keep us updated! Let's keep these BFPs coming!!!!

rebecca45014 responded:
Congratulations. Hope you have a happy and uneventful 9 months. Maybe you will be the third person to be pregnant with twins on here :smile:

NIKKIMILLET responded:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really do not need to say it again since everyone else has, but get a digital test and call your Dr. and see about getting a BPT so you will have a #. What a great Friday!!!!!!

mariegal responded:
Yay! Congratulations! :sillygrin: Let us know how tomorrow goes.

ajhoward89 responded:
Congratulations!

ilovespeech responded:
Congrats!!!! :grin: :grin:

praisehim4eva responded:
Yay! Congratulations!!!!!!!! :sillygrin:

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 28, DH is 31. We went off BC in April 2010 and have been actively TTC ever since. I started out using OPKs, and began charting in December 2010 a...More

Helpful Tips

Abbreviations
Copied from http://ttcjso.blogspot.com/ 1ww: 1 week wait 2ww: 2 Week Wait AF: Aunt Flow (menstrual cycle) AI: Artificial ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 44 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.