Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
O..M..G
MeganAF82 posted:
trigs So, I just got back from grocery shopping at wally world, and while I was there, I decided to pick up a few cheapie HPTs because I don't really trust the internet ones. Well, I get home, and decided to use one right away because I have no self-control...it had only been about 2.5 hours since I last peed...and before the 3 minutes was up, I have a nice pretty pink + sign in the window!!!!! I can't even believe this!!! I almost feel like it's too good to be true! I haven't even told DH yet because he is still asleep (he has to work tonight). I should be fixing dinner right now but I can't even concentrate! I can't believe this! I think I'm going to leave real quick and go get him a card or something :grin:

xzsublime84zx responded:
DSAJKFAWEFEIO;RJ ;ARTJI A;RITJ A;GKN AER;IJ;AWIJ; WE WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG im so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!! :goofy: :pbpt: :ooh: :sillygrin: :grin: :smile: :eek:

erinmj31 responded:
WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :sillygrin: I am so happy for you! This gives me renewed hope that the monitor will work! Congrats and H&H 9 months. Keep in touch!

MeganAF82 responded:
So I went up the street to wal.green's real quick and got a card that says 'congrats' on the outside then 'so happy for you!' on the inside. But I scratched out 'you' and put 'us'. I then put the hpt in there and put it on the table. He woke up, came out here and was like 'what's this?' with his still-sleepy face. He opened it, his eyes got wide, his jaws dropped, and he said something like 'are you serious?!' with a giant smile on his face. It was awesome :smile: I am still very much in shock! I am going to call the doc tomorrow to go in for a blood test. Now the hard part will be keeping my mouth shut until we feel it's safe to start blabbing the news :pbpt: I still have 2 equate HPTs, and I picked up a 2-pack of FRER while getting the card, plus about 4 or 5 internet cheapies! So, I am going to keep myself entertained over the next few days!!!

aes1115 responded:
(lurking) that's so awesome!! hope to see you on the 1st tri boards soon! :sillygrin:

thenewMrsVu responded:
I already posted a reply on 1st tri board......... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristy1019 responded:
OMG MEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!! I just knew this was it for you! WOW WOW WOW :ooh: :goofy: :ooh: I have tears in my eyes! With your time constraint, I wanted nothing more than for you to get your BFP. See that HSG did you good, lol. I don't even know what else to say :sillygrin: :sillygrin: EEEEEEK! It's so great!

Ame122 responded:
Oh Megan!! You guys did it. OMG OMG OMG --geez this could almost have sent me straight into labor!! I'm so happy for you. CONGRATS and sticky vibe!!! :grin: :smile: :sillygrin: :crying:

erinmj31 responded:
Megan, I let out a big holler when I read your post. DH came running, trying to figure out WTH was going on. When I told him this was your first month with the monitor, he got a big smile on his face. :grin: Now my next question is..... when can I get my HSG done? :sillygrin: Just kidding! Have a great night and let us know about your D/A.

sardoin06 responded:
Congrats :grin: I am so excited for you. H&H 9 months.

Ames624 responded:
YAH!!! That is so exciting. Congrats.... you will have to keep us updated! Hope all goes well for the next nine months.

MeganAF82 responded:
Haha, Erin! That's so cute :smile: I think it was a combination of everything that made this month the lucky one. Clomid, HSG, monitor--it all played a part! But I think the monitor was VERY crucial in helping us to time things so well. If we didn't have it, we might have just gone off of OPKs, and ended up BDing one or two days less. DH just left for work, so I'm sitting here with all this excitement and no one to share it with! We don't want to spill the beans to our families quite yet--not sure when that'll happen. But, I'll be visiting mine from the 14th-19th, so it'll be really hard to keep my mouth shut then! :pbpt:

RoxyMoxy9 responded:
Congratulations....I am so happy for you!!! You give me hope for next month. :smile:

bebe74 responded:
Congrats Megan !!! That is so awesome !!!

cansim responded:
WOW...CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you! OK, now you *know* you'll be starting a whole truckload of people rushing out to buy monitors, right? :sillygrin: Keep us posted!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Martha Stewart Bedding is where to find tips for choosing the right sheets for you.

Helpful Tips

A GREAT SPELL CASTERT THAT HELP ME WIYH MY FAMILY ISSUES
GREETINGS..... My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful