Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Don't lose hope girls!!!! (TRIGS)
Kristy1019 posted:
I never, NEVER imagined I'd be writing this. Not this C at least. Most of you probably read the thread Cassidy started yesterday....I was going to wait to test, but I was at CVS so I picked them up. I had very mild, sparatic, cramping last night, so I was sure AF was on her way, but my temp jumped significantly to 98.24 this morning and I couldn't help myself. Well......

B-F-P!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! I broke down, I'm ashamed to say. All of my pre-thought grand plans to tell DH were out the window. I was crying uncontrollably and of course he asked what was wrong. I passed him the 2 EPTs with the + sign in the test window and he just looked at me confused. He said "I thought you were supposed to be happy" lol. I couldn't even get out the words, I was shaking and crying uncontrollably. Happy tears though. The happiest tears of my life. This moment is unreal.

I'm not leaving just yet, I hope you don't mind. I want to wait to get the blood work and be sure my numbers climb. Like most of us, I still have to worry about this bean being sticky. But as DH said, at least I know I can get pregnant. And until I'm forced to, I refuse to think I want be holding my LO in my arms come April.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. All of you that have, and are, sharing this journey with me. Jessica-I know everything this pregnancy is going to be fine for you, I know it in my heart. Becca, Cassidy, Megan, Audrey, Meghan, Angie, Jen, Cathy, Christy, Ashley, Vanessa...all of you! (I'm sorry, names are really escaping me right now, I'm barely getting this out-but I love all of you ) Adrian-I'm sure you'll see this! Thank goodness you had enough hope for the THREE of us, as you said! You should go into the Jenny Renny business It's early girls, anything can happen, but for now, I'm so happy I could burst. So don't lose hope girls, ever, even through all the trials and tribulations, the (trigs) m/c's, I have complete faith and confidence that you all will get your sticky beans one day, hopefully soon. And since you are all amazing, wonderful women, I have no doubt you'll all make great mommies!!

cathyangel responded:
OMG!! Kristy, I teared up reading this! I am soooooo happy for you and Brad!! You have been a good friend throughout my ttc journey. I wish you all the best as you begin this new step. I will have to check up on your blog (((big hugs)))!!

ec4245 responded:
Congratulations!!!!

H & H 9 months!!

cathyangel responded:
OMG!! Kristy, I teared up reading this! I am soooooo happy for you and Brad!! You have been a good friend throughout my ttc journey. I wish you all the best as you begin this new step. I will have to check up on your blog (((big hugs)))!!

4giv3n1 responded:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just KNEW it Kristy!!! Congratulations hun! May these next 9 months be great for you. LOTS of sticky vibes!

xzsublime84zx responded:
JKASDFHIEUFHL IQURL IHUF FHUHK JFEWFKFHQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it!!!! i logged on going i know im gonna see a bfp from kristy or cassidy and i did!!! im so happy yay!!!

PinkPanther444 responded:
Yay Kritsy!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am SOOO happy for you!!!!!

mitimidget responded:
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!! I'm so happy for you Kristy!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Have a wondeful pregnancy and enjoy every single minute of it!!! Have a wonderfully happy and healthy 9 months. And please keep updated!!!

mrswelchiswaiting responded:
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! since i've had a BFP before, i know exactly how happy you are! its the best feeling in the world and i'm so happy for you

• **********************************STICKY VIBES*************************************
  •  
    cms51684 responded:
    OMG Kristy!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I stalked your chart before I saw this post and I am sooooooo thrilled for you!! I'm glad you'll be sticking around for a little while. As happy as I am to see you go, I'll definitely miss you around here. I am SO glad you decided to test this weekend! Have an amazing happy & healthy 9 months

Kristy1019 responded:
    Thanks so much ladies!! I'm THRILLED!! I'm also worried something will go wrong, so please send me all the STICKY VIBES you can muster, and I'll be sending those BFP VIBES back at you! I'll feel much better after a few blood tests-I need to see my numbers doubling as they should before I can feel more confident. I can't bring myself to post on the 1st Tri board yet-it's just too early. But I'm praying with my whole being that this LO sticks. I'm so beyond happy, it keeps bringing tears to my eyes when I think about it. I really hope you'll all be joining me soon. We need to take over the 1st Tri board. I took a peek over there and the only name I recognized was Jessica's. I need my friends! DH and I aren't telling anyone for awhile so you ladies are all I have! I was as excited to tell you as I was to tell him, lol.

Kristy1019 responded:
    Sorry, side note girls. If any of you are my friends on Facebook or subscribe to my blog, please no posts about the baby. We're keeping it a secret for now. You can message me privately via email or facebook if you have them. Thanks!!!

MeganAF82 responded:
    Oh my goodness! That is awesome news! Congrats, Kristy!!!

PGinSJ responded:
    I got up this morning and went straight to the boards because I too had a really good feeling about this C for you Kristy. I am beyond elated for you and in tears reading your words. I have been waiting for this day for a long time, hoping and sending positive vibes, so I can not imagine how overjoyed you and DH must be. I am sending you a ton of sticky vibes and am glad to hear that you will let us know how your b/w goes and we can support you in the exciting, yet sometimes scary first weeks after your BFPPPPPPP! Oh I just had to say that all together, Kristy got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, sounds amazing! Love you girl!

kstategrad07 responded:
    Yeah Kristy!!! I am sooo happy for you!!! I send you lots of >>>>>>> !! Have a very H&H 9 Months!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 33, married my DH (39) Sep 09, and we have been trying to conceive on and off ever since. For the past few months, we have really started to t...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
    Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    11 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.