Skip to content
goodbye
kimberly91908 posted:
hi ladies,

So I have decided that I will no longer be TTC. It has been a rough 12 months. Things have been HORRIBLE between DH and I and I decided that it would be better to not to TTC.

I really want to thank all the ladies here who have given me so much support in the last 12 months.

I pray that every single one of you gets that long awaited BFP and I send you all the sticky vibes I can.

Thanks again for all your support ladies.

joellelewis responded:
(Hugs)) I am so sorry that you are ending your journey, but I know it will be what is best for both you and DH. I will be praying that you are blessed on this next stop, and GL with wherever you find yourself.
Me (26) DH (29) On C19...first fertility appt with OB June 9th..Can't wait!!! www.joellelewis.blogspot.com http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ac702

ajbinpa responded:
So sorry that you had to make such a tough decision, but I hope and pray for peace and healing for you guys! It is such a tough thing, but I pray that your marriage will grow because of what you have been through. Many blessings to you no matter what happens in the future!
Me (28) and DH (28) TTC 1 C12, C2 with clomid 50mg. 7 day LP w/o meds

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from 6 years. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

How OLOLO SPELLS Save My Broken Heart Of Marriage.
I know most of you don't believe in anything at all and yes you have the right so this is mostly for those who want to get their spouse ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.