Skip to content
SA Tomorrow
jlhill88 posted:
Well, DH's SA is tomorrow. He is starting to get cold feet about it. He decided that this was something that he needed to do on his own without me so I will be at work while he is at the doctor's office. I am so anxious about the results. I am praying for some good news. I know DH will be devastated if the results come back bad.
DH(24),Jennifer(22)-TTC1 over 15 months now. Temping and OPK's. SA scheduled and awaiting more testing.

joellelewis responded:
I am praying for you Jennifer!
Me (26) DH (29) On C19...first fertility appt with OB June 9th..Can't wait!!! www.joellelewis.blogspot.com http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ac702

ajbinpa responded:
Hoping that he goes through with it and of course for good results! Let us know when you hear back!
Me (28) and DH (28) TTC 1 C12, C2 with clomid 50mg. 7 day LP w/o meds

jlhill88 responded:
DH went through with the SA today. The results not what we wanted to hear. His count is so low the Dr couldn't give us a reading. He did tell us that DH only has a few hundred thousand swimmers not millions. We were told that our best chance at getting pregnant is going to be IUI and if we go through several unsuccessful cycles then sperm donation is the next step. Dr wasn't sure how many of DH's sperm would make it through the sperm wash. DH has an appointment with a urologist next Monday for another SA, exam and possible bloodwork to see if there is a reason for the low count. Today has been a rough day. Please keep us in your prayers.

Jennifer
DH(24),Jennifer(22)-TTC1 over 15 months now. Temping and OPK's. SA scheduled and awaiting more testing.

Bellisima09 responded:
  • lurking*

Oh Jennifer, I am so sorry, that must be so tough. You and DH are in my thoughts and prayers. Here's to hoping the urologist can give you some insight and piece of mind.

Jess
  •  
    ajbinpa replied to jlhill88's response:
    Jennifer, I am so sorry about the SA results. I hope the news from the urologist is encouraging despite this news. You are both in my thoughts and prayers!
    Me (28) and DH (28) TTC 1 C12, C2 with clomid 50mg. 7 day LP w/o meds

jlhill88 responded:
    Thank you all for your kind words. We are doing better than expected. We are still going to be BDing when I O this week. The doc gave us some tips to try until we get to the bottom of the problem.
    DH(24),Jennifer(22)-TTC1 over 15 months now. Temping and OPK's. Male Infertility Factor-awaiting more testing.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I conceived DS Christopher in May 2006 and weren't trying. We went off protection for 2 or 3 nights and that was all it took! He wa...More

Helpful Tips

LORD LUGARD BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME IN JUST 24 HOURS..
    Lord Lugard, you are indeed a miracle worker.I have tried so many spell casters and psychic after my husband left me and told me to go and ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.