Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday updates
joellelewis posted:
Hello all my beautiful ladies!

I am on CD19. 6DPO. Had a slight temp drop this morning, but I think it's because I tossed and turned before I actually took my temp :-) I have my appt with the doc on Wednesday, can't wait!
Me (26) DH (29) On C19...first fertility appt with OB June 9th..Can't wait!!!  www.joellelewis.blogspot.com http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ac702

ajbinpa responded:
Hey Joelle, glad you guys had a great vacation! Probably just what you needed! Looking forward to hearing about your apt on Wed!

I am on cd13 and waiting to O. I had a neg OPK this morning, so I'm hoping it's soon. Although, DH is going to be gone for part of tom - thurs morning, so that is not very good timing. I Oed cd17 last month, so we may be ok, but I did clomid cd3-7 instead of cd5-9 this month. So we are going to BD as much as possible around his trip and hope for the best. I hate to even think that I'm taking the clomid and then we miss the timing. Ughhhhh. The s/e were a little bit better this month than last. I had some headaches, but they were not as constant as last month. And I haven't been a total emotional disaster...yet ;) I've had some moments, but I think it was a little better this cycle.

I also wanted to let you all know that I may not be on here as much in these next few weeks bc of our trip and then moving. The good thing is that I can ck the boards on my phone, but I can't reply...so frustrating. So bw traveling and the chaos of moving, I just know I won't be able to post as much. Just know that I am keeping up on stuff, and if there is some big news on here, than I will make sure to find a comp! And if I have any big update, I will make sure to share too! I plan on doing one more cycle of clomid after this one before I establish an RE over in our new area. I've already scouted him out and called the office to ck to see if there was a long wait for new apts. They were super nice :)

Hope everyone has a great week!!
Me (28) and DH (28) TTC 1 C12, C2 with clomid 50mg. 7 day LP w/o meds

joellelewis replied to ajbinpa's response:
Good luck with the moving Annie :) I really hope that you are able to BD when you get that POS OPK, I will be praying for you that everything works out ok.
Me (26) DH (29) On C19...first fertility appt with OB June 9th..Can't wait!!! www.joellelewis.blogspot.com http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ac702

jlhill88 responded:
Ok sorry this is late but the computers have been acting stupid. I am on CD 11 and due to O any time now. As you all may have read we are dealing with a male infertility factor. I am hoping we will be able to figure out why and see if there is anyway to correct it.

Joelle-good luck at the doctor today!

ajbinpa-have fun on your trip and good luck with the move!
DH(24),Jennifer(22)-TTC1 over 15 months now. Temping and OPK's. Male Infertility Factor-awaiting more testing.

joellelewis replied to jlhill88's response:
Jennifer, has DH tried cutting out all caffeine and alcohol, and exercising regularly? Also, did you men could take Clomid?
Me (26) DH (29) On C19...first fertility appt with OB June 9th..Can't wait!!! www.joellelewis.blogspot.com http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ac702

jlhill88 responded:
DH is a non-smoker and only has an occasional drink every few months. He has been cutting out caffeine for the last month & a half. He is also in perfect physical condition-doctors mistake him for an athlete but he is just a healthy country boy. He isn't overweight by no means. He is about 5' 6" and weighs 141 lbs.

And treatment for low sperm count is based on the problem. It could be hormone treatments or surgery. But there might not be a reason. DH could just have a low count and that be that. So Monday we will hopefully find out if there is something that can be fixed.
DH(24),Jennifer(22)-TTC1 over 15 months now. Temping and OPK's. Male Infertility Factor-awaiting more testing.

joellelewis replied to jlhill88's response:
Well I will definitely be praying on Monday!
Me (26) DH (29) On C19....waiting on HSG and SA to be done to explain IF www.joellelewis.blogspot.com http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ac702

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.