Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
OMG!!!!
joellelewis posted:
I GOT A LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The test I had has one line for a control line and in a second window another line appears if you are PG!! I GOT A SECOND LINE!!!!!!!!! I GOT A BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP THIS MORNING AT 11DPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me (26) DH (29) On C19....waiting on HSG and SA to be done to explain IF www.joellelewis.blogspot.com http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ac702
FirstPrevious12NextLast

jlhill88 responded:
OMG!!! I read this this morning and I wanted to jump up and down but I couldn't because we just got through BDing. Lol I am so happy for you. I am wishing you a HH 9 months! You are going to be a great mom!!! Please keep us posted!!!
DH(24),Jennifer(22)-TTC1 over 15 months now. Temping and OPK's. Male Infertility Factor-awaiting more testing.

ElianasMama83 responded:
~LURKING~TRIGS IN SIG~

YAY!!!! JOELLE IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! HOW WONDERFUL =) H & H 9 months to you, you really deserve this =) Take care!

ElianasMama83 replied to jlhill88's response:
~LURKING~TRIGS IN SIG~

YAY!!!! JOELLE IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! HOW WONDERFUL H & H 9 months to you, you really deserve this Take care!
Cassy (27) DH (30) Married 8/19/06... DD 7/19/08. early m/c 3/4/2010. Baby 2 on the way, EDD 12/7/10.

ElianasMama83 replied to ElianasMama83's response:
Sorry that showed up twice, stupid computer, LOL
Cassy (27) DH (30) Married 8/19/06... DD 7/19/08. early m/c 3/4/2010. Baby 2 on the way, EDD 12/7/10.

CaliGirlTTC responded:
OMG!!!!!!! I am SO happy for you! I just got all excited and yelled out to my husband "OMG she got it....after 19 cycles!!!!"

That is SO wonderful J! I guess that vacation did you well!!!!!!
Chandra (28) and DH (29). Officially going to take a month off from TTC and will try Gonal-F injections with the July cycle.

joellelewis replied to CaliGirlTTC's response:
Thank you so much Chandra, Jennifer and Cassy! I love all you ladies so much and praying for your BFPs too!!!
Me (26) DH (29) On C19....waiting on HSG and SA to be done to explain IF www.joellelewis.blogspot.com http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ac702

pooky5150 responded:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! HOLY CRAP I'm so happy for you!!!!!!! I was out all day and I told DH "remind me to check the board to see if Joelle got her BFP" and he was like "HUH???" LOL So so so so so so so happy for you. :)
Tanya (30) Dh (31) TTC 1 since 3/09

joellelewis replied to pooky5150's response:
THANK YOU TANYA!!!

momofone08 responded:
OMG!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I wish you a wonderful happy and healthy nine months! you deserve this bundle of joy!
CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY!
TTC 2 since August 2009~~~~~ Angel baby's June 07 and April 10~~~~~ DD 9/16/08 7lbs. 2oz. 18in.

joellelewis replied to momofone08's response:
Thank you so much! I am so excited that it was just in time for Father's Day!!!

CaliGirlTTC replied to joellelewis's response:
J: So did you tell DH yet? What did he say? When are you going in for b/w? I am SO excited for you!!!!
Chandra (28) and DH (29). Officially going to take a month off from TTC and will try Gonal-F injections with the July cycle.

CateG1973 responded:
Joelle!!!!

This is absolutely fantastic news! You are so very deserving of this, and I know you're going to have a FABULOUS pregnancy and be an absolutely fantastic mother.

BIG GIANT CONGRATS to you!

I don't visit this board very often (it's so slow), but I admit I check back every once in awhile to see if the few gals with whom I have chatted have gotten their good news yet. This made my day!

For the rest of you, it's just a matter of time.

Baby dust to all of us! :)

joellelewis replied to CateG1973's response:
Thank you so much for your sweet words Cate!

ariannasmommy1125 responded:
Sorry I am so late! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a three year ol daughter. My husband and I decided last June to try to conceive a second child. Since the birth of our daughter, he has been di...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.