Skip to content
Re-Trying!
nicram8683 posted:
So we had started trying in Aug last yr, and I had done a lot of posting on here because it made me feel better
My hubby & I took a break from trying from Feb-Apr because we had become so frustrated. In the "off" time he had a SA done. Turns out that he has less then 10% motility. So while the diagnosis wasn't great, it felt good to have an "answer".
We are so excited to meet with our new fertility Dr. on 6/9 to hopefully start the process of getting pregnant! It was great to take some time off but we are ready to get back in and hopefully be pregnant within a few months!

babyhopes28 responded:
Welcome back! Unfortunately I also found out this week that my husband's sperm is our problem. I think I'm still in a little shock and trying to accept this diagnosis but like you said, it's good to have an answer. After my husband meets with a urologist next month we will make a plan with our RE. She recommends IVF for us and hopefully we can begin in July.

teetee5417 replied to babyhopes28's response:
you should try this website out its for men 2 http://www.naturacure.net/

Spotlight: Member Stories

We have been trying to get pregnant since mid Dec 2009, so far no luck. I am 27 and my hubby is 25 and neither of us have any children yet. We have be...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.