Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Re-Trying!
nicram8683 posted:
So we had started trying in Aug last yr, and I had done a lot of posting on here because it made me feel better
My hubby & I took a break from trying from Feb-Apr because we had become so frustrated. In the "off" time he had a SA done. Turns out that he has less then 10% motility. So while the diagnosis wasn't great, it felt good to have an "answer".
We are so excited to meet with our new fertility Dr. on 6/9 to hopefully start the process of getting pregnant! It was great to take some time off but we are ready to get back in and hopefully be pregnant within a few months!

babyhopes28 responded:
Welcome back! Unfortunately I also found out this week that my husband's sperm is our problem. I think I'm still in a little shock and trying to accept this diagnosis but like you said, it's good to have an answer. After my husband meets with a urologist next month we will make a plan with our RE. She recommends IVF for us and hopefully we can begin in July.

teetee5417 replied to babyhopes28's response:
you should try this website out its for men 2 http://www.naturacure.net/

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (27), DH (28) TTC #2 since 12/09. I have one DD(4 in August) and one Stepson(5 in July). On my first round of Metformin. Provera, Clomid! Hoping th...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful