Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Re-Trying!
    nicram8683 posted:
    So we had started trying in Aug last yr, and I had done a lot of posting on here because it made me feel better
    My hubby & I took a break from trying from Feb-Apr because we had become so frustrated. In the "off" time he had a SA done. Turns out that he has less then 10% motility. So while the diagnosis wasn't great, it felt good to have an "answer".
    We are so excited to meet with our new fertility Dr. on 6/9 to hopefully start the process of getting pregnant! It was great to take some time off but we are ready to get back in and hopefully be pregnant within a few months!

babyhopes28 responded:
    Welcome back! Unfortunately I also found out this week that my husband's sperm is our problem. I think I'm still in a little shock and trying to accept this diagnosis but like you said, it's good to have an answer. After my husband meets with a urologist next month we will make a plan with our RE. She recommends IVF for us and hopefully we can begin in July.

teetee5417 replied to babyhopes28's response:
    you should try this website out its for men 2 http://www.naturacure.net/

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband I were married May 09. I stopped BC in Feb 09 and we started actively TTC in Aug 09 with the help of Clomid. Went through 7 months worth of...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
    Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    13 of 24 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.