Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trying for 3 months
cateyes31 posted:
Hi Everyone,

I am 32 yrs old & my husband & I have been trying for 3 months. I know I should be too concerned now but I can't help it. I was pregnant before in 2001, had an abortion & took the morning after pills a few times. Not sure if that plays a role in why I'm having trouble. I've been to my obgyn & my primary care physician & both say I'm a health woman. I've recently gotten the hormone test & everything came back fine. I've been off the pills since January & every months since we've tried I get my period like clock work. I've even started to track my periods. My cycle came on the 27th day in March, 26th day in April & on the 28th day in May. I even get pains in my side around the time I ovulate. Should I be worried? Should I get additional test?

teetee5417 responded:
you should try this website out http://www.naturacure.net/

cateyes31 replied to teetee5417's response:
Thanks teetee! I just found out that I was pregnant and I didn't have to us anything. I guess the anxiety of trying to plan gets the best of us. I'll be 6 week on Wednesday and all I used was the ovulation test last month.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! My name is Jess and DH and I have been TTC #1 since May 2009. I had a very early MC in September. We're crossing our fingers and toes for a st...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.