Skip to content
Fertility
An_226755 posted:
Hi ,
I'm 38 years old. I have 3 beautiful healthy children ages 12, 10, and 8. I was always very fertile because all 3 of my children were conceived while on the pill. My x-husband had a vasectomy while I was pregnant with our 3rd child. I had not given any thought to pregnancy until after my divorce 1.5 years ago. My fiance is only 29 and wants to have a child. I love him very much and would like to share this experience with him. We have been having unprotected sex for 8 months and I have not gotten pregnant. I am beginning to worry as I will be 39 in August and then it seems almost impossible to get pregnant. We cannot afford IVF so what can I do besides tracking my ovulation and taking prenatal vitamins? HELP

teetee5417 responded:
u should try this website out http://www.naturacure.net/

Spotlight: Member Stories

Been trying since November 2010. Started using ovulation strips in Feb 2011. Avoiding pregnant people and babies currently. Also avoiding the temptati...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.