Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Missing Period
Sandpiper18 posted:
I have not gotten AF for 50 days, but I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I have been under a lot of stress lately and assume that's why I haven't gotten AF. When will my body go back to normal? Because I'm not getting my period, I'm not ovulating which means no pregnancy. I called my doctor and told her about what's going on but I'm not going in for a consultation until August. We've been TTC since November 2010.

teetee5417 responded:
you should see about this website http://www.naturacure.net/

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Did you ever get AF?

Sandpiper18 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
No, I still have not gotten it. I called my doctor and she won't see me until August for a consultation appointment. I am going to call to see if I can get an earlier appt. since this waiting is really bothering me.

ANON12201 replied to Sandpiper18's response:
My story is exactly the same Sandpiper, I have not had my period for as long as you and no preg. Any ideas as to what it could be?

hgreenwood7058 replied to Sandpiper18's response:
I have pcos so my cycles are really funky but back in january with AF being MIA for 58 days I found out I was pregnant. Unfortunately it ended in m/c feb 10th. So it could be that you either didn't ovulate the previous month and may ovulate this month or you didn't ovulate the last two month. My OB/GYN recommends not going longer than 3 months without AF when you are not pregnant because it can be very painful when it does finally happen and the endometrial lining continues to thicken you don't get af. They prescribe provera(or the generic) for 10 days and then within 10 days of coming off the meds you get af. It kind of forces your body to get af. Which may be what you need (to basically hit the reset button). After my m/c in feb I didn't get af for 78 days and then 40 days and now I am on CD32 (I have had to use OPK's to determine around the time I should O so I have a general idea when af should show if she is going to show). I am thinking this cycle will be somewhere between 36-40 days as well if I indeed O. Best wishes.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Trying since November.....Trusting God has a plan. I am trying to not think about it but I just keep buying clothes and watching for signs of pregnanc...More

Helpful Tips

A GREAT SPELL CASTERT THAT HELP ME WIYH MY FAMILY ISSUES
GREETINGS..... My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful