Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Still can't seem to get it right. 7 months and still trying
Cejai91 posted:
So my husband and I have been trying to conceive for the last 7 months with no luck. We've tried everything so far and are starting to lose hope. We've both been watching what we eat and keeping a healthy diet. Any advise? We're making a doctors appointment next week for the both of us to see if that where the problem is.

AP2008 responded:
I feel your frustration and disappointment. My DH and I are working on #2 and we've been at it for 7 months. I was ok for the first couple months, but, now I struggle to not get my hopes up and then I'm still really disappointed.

We've been using the EOD approach during my fertile days, but, I think this cycle we're just going to go on a BD'ing marathon and try every day and see if it gets us any better luck.

Keep your spirits up and remember that even if you do everything right, you still only have a 20% chance of it working in any given month.

HTH!

Cejai91 replied to AP2008's response:
This month is another disappointment. Not only because I haven't gotten pregnant, but because my closest friend found out she is So I'm having extremely mixed feelings about her. My husband and I have gone to appointment and still no help. If we can't figure out something soon I'll be going back on BC. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings... Don't feel AS alone.

Wailea2005 responded:
I am in the same boat as you. My DH and I have not used any form of BC since january and have been OPKing and timing for 4 months with no luck. I just found out last week that my SIL is 'accidently' pregnant and our good friend got PG with #2 on 1st try... it is hard, but if we keep going, hopefully we will get PG somepoint soon. So today is 11DPO and I took a HPT and it was BFN. I was so sure this month we were PG. We BD on my 'two highest fertile days" and still nothing. I also made an appt with my OBGYN for about a month out so we can see what is going on. Try not to lose hope and Baby Dust to you.. and all of us! :>)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Cassy (27) DH (30) Married 8/19/06... DD is 21 months old (born 7/19/08). early m/c 3/4/2010. Baby #2 on the way, EDD 12/9/10.

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.