Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

adivce plz
    PregoPlz posted:
    I am 19 yrs old and i was on the depo shot for 4 yrs and i stopped taking it about 9 months ago and changed to the pill but about 3 months after i started it my fiance and i decided to start trying to have a baby.We have been trying to get pregnant for about 7 months now and i still haven't concieved. I've heard that if you take the depo shot for more then 2 yrs it can ruin your chances of concieving..is that true or just a myth?? I was really excited when we first started trying but now I'm scared that I may have ruined all my eggs from being on the shot for too long. I got pregnant once before while on the shot but I never even knew it till I had a miscairrage.And for the last 2 months I have been having 3 periods each month and i have no idea how that can happen. And now almost every one of my friends from when i was in high school are either pregnant or have baby's of their own I'm really starting to think that there is something wrong with my body and that scares me more then anything in the world, my fiance is very reassuring and insists that there is nothing wrong but I can't help but thinking the worst. I have seached the web over and been on every pregnancy site there is and I can't find any answers. What should I do???

msmyesha responded:
    thatscrazy hunny im going threw the same thing i wason the depo for 2 years been off for 3 years still havent concieved i dont no what to do at thispoint

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I conceived DS Christopher in May 2006 and weren't trying. We went off protection for 2 or 3 nights and that was all it took! He wa...More

Helpful Tips

how i got my ex back
    My name is chloe my husband is brown i have a word to all my viewers in the world After being in relationship with brown for seven years,he ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.