Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Havent had a cycle since May 26
Anon_235256 posted:
I havent had a cycle since May 26,2011. Had a pelvic ultrasound which came back normal, blood work looks normal. Taken several pregnancy test and all negative. Whats the deal, been trying to get pregnant for almost a year.

An_237232 responded:
It's a long shot but I took 4 tests when I thought I might have been pregnant and they came back negative. Months later and several more negative tests down the road I went to see a doctor (an MD) who also did a uring pregnancy test, it too was negative, and he told me I wasn't pregnant and that I may have a very large tumor. When I went in for the untrasound to see how big the possible tumor was, they heard a second heart beat. I was 23 weeks pregnant!! Eventhough I was VERY pregnant all my tests came back negative!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband I were married May 09. I stopped BC in Feb 09 and we started actively TTC in Aug 09 with the help of Clomid. Went through 7 months worth of...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful