Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Endometriosis...anyone have anyone been blessed in spite of...
Tash131 posted:
Hey all! I'm new to this forum and am not sure what all the acronymns mean so I'll be spelling it all out, lol! I'm 31 years old and my hubby and I have been TTC (know that one!) for almost a year but I'm only counting it as 9 months or so because I got my last depo shot in June of 2010. I have a 7 year old from a previous relationship and also I have endometriosis which is why I got on the depo shot to begin with. I was told in 2007 when I had some endo masses removed that I needed to get pregnant soon but because I wasn't married (hadn't even met my hubby yet) I disregarded the warning. The endo is now back with a vengeance and bery painful every month so you can imagine that I'm really anxious to get pregant. I have an app on my phone that lets me know (approximately) when I'm ovulating. I haven't gstarted checking my temp yet but I do use ovulation sticks as well. My big concern is the endometriosis and if it's made me infertile. My GYN told me to try for a year and then come back for further testing, he did an ultrasound to make sure everthing looked good inside, and his wife has endometriosis so he knows my struggle. They've recently had a child!!! I'm a firm believer that I can do all things through Christ and I know His will is His will. I'm just hoping to hear some success stories as well

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Story..... Well i've been with my husband for 9 years but recently got married this past year. We've been wanting a baby for some time no...More

Helpful Tips

try this website http://www.naturacure.net/
my friend said this really works http://www.naturacure.net/ More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.