Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
HELP?????
allysmomma posted:
In May AF lasted 25 days and then in June it was 19 days because of this my ob/gyn put me on provera(medroxyprogesterone) went back to see her because thebleeding following it got very heavy she said that it was norman and that everything was fine. That AF lated exactly 7 days using the first day of that as CD1 I am curently on CD42 and still no sign of AF. I have taken 2 dollartree hpt's and both were BFN. I called the doctor because I was supposed to have an ultrasound right after the bleeding had stopped but missed it i called to see if she wanted me to reschedual it or not and she said to wait till after i get my next AF and that if i don't get by labor day she will do a test and if neg start a new cycle of provera (this was before i told them i was having pregnancy symptoms). I have been having extreme nausea for aproximatly 3 weeks and now vomting. Also fatigue, breast tenderness, frequet urination, and themood swings and emotions are out of controll! if anyone has had any expierience with the provera or has any advice for me i welcoem it all. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

We have been trying to get pregnant since mid Dec 2009, so far no luck. I am 27 and my hubby is 25 and neither of us have any children yet. We have be...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.