Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Still trying to concieve...
ksmit25 posted:
Okay, so I dont understand all the internet lingo for this so I have to spell everything out. Sorry! Anywho... I have been trying to concieve for 6mo. I have a daughter (9mo old yesterday!) but we want so badly t have 2 babies close in age. Unfortunatly I have a bicornuate uterus and possible cervical cancer. (still running tests) So my husband and I are starting to feel like its not going to happen. We had a misscarraige april 26th and it shook us pretty badly. I find myself resenting every pregnant person I see. I know I shouldnt feel this way, but I just dont understand how people can get pregnant when they arent even trying and we have been trying so hard and nothing but heart ache. Anybody have a situation like this? and How are you coping? Is there a way to not cry every time i see a pregnant person?

lindseymk responded:
I feel the same way. I had a blighted ovum (miscarriage) last november and we have been trying again ever since. My cycles are recently starting to get normal again but still no signed of pregnancy. I feel myself being angry sometimes and jealous when I see a pregnant woman But I just tell myself that God has a plan for me and my husband. We may not agree with it but he's in control and knows what he's doing. Everything will work out the way it's supposed to. Just keep your head up! )

MrsB1119 replied to lindseymk's response:
I know EXACTLY how that feels. I am a military spouse and I am literally the only one out of my husband's class that is not currently pregnant or with a newborn. We have been TTC for 6 mo. with no luck, and the women who are getting pregnant don't want kids or drink a TON, and I still cry every single time someone tells me their news. We want one so badly and nothing works. We make love religiously using the "36-hour" rule so I don't see how we're missing it. I cry every month when my period comes too. Don't feel alone! And we have no kids, so this is really scary to think we may never have a child of our own.

Spotlight: Member Stories

We have been trying to get pregnant since mid Dec 2009, so far no luck. I am 27 and my hubby is 25 and neither of us have any children yet. We have be...More

Helpful Tips

try this website http://www.naturacure.net/
my friend said this really works http://www.naturacure.net/ More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.