Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trying to get Prego
An_239701 posted:
I was on Depo since April 2007 and stopped taking it Jan 2010. We have been trying every since, basically evey day to every other day. However I haven't had a regular cycle since I started Depo. My last cycle (May) lasted 1 entire month and before then (April) 1 week (28 days before it started again). The cycle that lasted 1 entire month, I kept having stomach/pelvic pain. I went to the ER and they found a mass (something like a mass). I went to an OB/GYN and they saw it also. My appetite has increased dramatically and I sleep more. All pregnancy tests has shown negative. Could I still be pregnant?

meka200688 responded:
Also I have been nauseas and always want ice cream/milk shake, rice crispy treats, and vanilla grandma cookies

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a three year ol daughter. My husband and I decided last June to try to conceive a second child. Since the birth of our daughter, he has been di...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.