Skip to content
Feeling like a just wont happen
piglet75 posted:
Hello ladies,

I am 36yrs old. I have 4 beautiful girls from my first marriage. I've just recently married my boyfriend of 2 years and have been activly trying to get pregnant about 5 1/2 months but sadly its just not happening. last month i took about 5 pregnancy test that were all positive only to go to the doctor and be told that its whats known as a "chemical" pregnancy and that i wasn't pregnant. He has only 1 child and we were hoping to have a child together.....I've never had a problem getting pregnant before and i just feel like maybe my time has passed.

Ezzie19 responded:
I am almost in the same situation as you! I will be 38 this december and we have as well 4 children (2 each from our previous marriages). I will give it a try to acupuncture as I feel stressed about this process. Look for something like this so you can relax. I am seeing a female acupuncturist that specializes in fertility, so I am hoping needles and chinese herbs do the trick. Good luck to you. I will report if this works for me!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a loving husband and a beautiful little girl. We are TTC and it is taking a lot longer the second time around!

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.