Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Feeling like a just wont happen
piglet75 posted:
Hello ladies,

I am 36yrs old. I have 4 beautiful girls from my first marriage. I've just recently married my boyfriend of 2 years and have been activly trying to get pregnant about 5 1/2 months but sadly its just not happening. last month i took about 5 pregnancy test that were all positive only to go to the doctor and be told that its whats known as a "chemical" pregnancy and that i wasn't pregnant. He has only 1 child and we were hoping to have a child together.....I've never had a problem getting pregnant before and i just feel like maybe my time has passed.

Ezzie19 responded:
I am almost in the same situation as you! I will be 38 this december and we have as well 4 children (2 each from our previous marriages). I will give it a try to acupuncture as I feel stressed about this process. Look for something like this so you can relax. I am seeing a female acupuncturist that specializes in fertility, so I am hoping needles and chinese herbs do the trick. Good luck to you. I will report if this works for me!

Helpful Tips

A GREAT SPELL CASTERT THAT HELP ME WIYH MY FAMILY ISSUES
GREETINGS..... My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful