Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Feeling like a just wont happen
    piglet75 posted:
    Hello ladies,

I am 36yrs old. I have 4 beautiful girls from my first marriage. I've just recently married my boyfriend of 2 years and have been activly trying to get pregnant about 5 1/2 months but sadly its just not happening. last month i took about 5 pregnancy test that were all positive only to go to the doctor and be told that its whats known as a "chemical" pregnancy and that i wasn't pregnant. He has only 1 child and we were hoping to have a child together.....I've never had a problem getting pregnant before and i just feel like maybe my time has passed.

Ezzie19 responded:
    I am almost in the same situation as you! I will be 38 this december and we have as well 4 children (2 each from our previous marriages). I will give it a try to acupuncture as I feel stressed about this process. Look for something like this so you can relax. I am seeing a female acupuncturist that specializes in fertility, so I am hoping needles and chinese herbs do the trick. Good luck to you. I will report if this works for me!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, DH (24) and I (22) have been on your TTC journey for baby #1 for 14 months. We have been trying naturally so far but are now starting to look f...More

Helpful Tips

how i got my ex back
    My name is chloe my husband is brown i have a word to all my viewers in the world After being in relationship with brown for seven years,he ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.