Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My bf and I have been trying for almost 7 months now, and nothing is happenning.
An_241025 posted:
Since April, Jacob and I have been TTC, but all that has happened is my cycle slowed down to almost nothing. I have taken a home pregnancy test and one from a clinic, but both were negative. Is there anything/advice of what I should do or what to take that will help?

CortneyMarie responded:
I have the same problem I am still waiting for AF which is so whacky I don't even know if I have missed it!!! But as soon as we started trying my cycles became irregular and SHORT and LIGHT!!! I can't understand it I used to be rather regular and had a pretty normal period???? Let me know if you ever find out anything??

njejaa replied to CortneyMarie's response:
Hey:) the only thing I have found out since the latest appointment... is to not stress too much, which I have been stressed out because nothing is happening yet with TTC and you know, all of us have work, bills, and more work. I also got on prenatal vitamins. I am trying my best to not stress or worry about it. I used to have the most regular periods, like I probably could have guessed right at the exact moment I would start, until I started TTC....its just weird!

lyno5 replied to njejaa's response:
I hear ya... same thing with me. I have been off bc for 6 months and my periods have been decently normal now at month 6 I still haven't gotten my AF yet and its CD37, which is a week late for me, but all tests show negative. I don't know what's going on and it's so frusterating. I think I'm gonna wait another week and then if nothing, go in and see what a doc has to say. I feel I haven't been stressing too much this month and then this happens, well now I'm stressing. Ha.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Possible Trigs in story! DH (26) and I (24) have been TTC since May 09. We lost our first LO in January at 7wks. The only thing that pulled us throu...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.