Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Is raspberry leaf tea good for TTC?
curiouse16 posted:
I had gotton some from my local health food store recently because someone had told me that it will help me to concieve. I am wondering if this is true, I have done a lot of reading online and I am hearing two different things about whether not it really helps in TTC. Can anyone anwer the question on whether or not to take it while TTC? I really need help, me and my fiance have been trying for months and I am desparate for anything that could help me concieve.

mochabanana responded:
I just started drinking a tea last week that has red raspberry leaf in it, along with a few other natural ingredients. According to the packaging it says:

Red raspberry leaf - highly regarded for its ability to tone the uterus and muscles of the pelvic region. A highly nutritive ingredient, red raspberry is a powerful fertility-promoting herb, especially when used in combination with peppermint.

I had also read in a few other places that red raspberry leaf can help. Hope that helps.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (27), DH (28) TTC #2 since 12/09. I have one DD(4 in August) and one Stepson(5 in July). On my first round of Metformin. Provera, Clomid! Hoping th...More

Helpful Tips

A GREAT SPELL CASTERT THAT HELP ME WIYH MY FAMILY ISSUES
GREETINGS..... My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful