Skip to content
Is raspberry leaf tea good for TTC?
curiouse16 posted:
I had gotton some from my local health food store recently because someone had told me that it will help me to concieve. I am wondering if this is true, I have done a lot of reading online and I am hearing two different things about whether not it really helps in TTC. Can anyone anwer the question on whether or not to take it while TTC? I really need help, me and my fiance have been trying for months and I am desparate for anything that could help me concieve.
mochabanana responded:
I just started drinking a tea last week that has red raspberry leaf in it, along with a few other natural ingredients. According to the packaging it says:

Red raspberry leaf - highly regarded for its ability to tone the uterus and muscles of the pelvic region. A highly nutritive ingredient, red raspberry is a powerful fertility-promoting herb, especially when used in combination with peppermint.

I had also read in a few other places that red raspberry leaf can help. Hope that helps.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, DH (24) and I (22) have been on your TTC journey for baby #1 for 14 months. We have been trying naturally so far but are now starting to look f...More

Helpful Tips

Hi Priest Omar, How are you? I do hope you are doing fine? I have been in Las Vegas for the weekend, and it was great thanks to you. we ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful