Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

make an appt?
    achaney2011 posted:
    my DH and i have been trying to get conceive for almost 6 mns. his dad and brother had problems getting their wives pregnant. should i make an appt for both of us to get checked out? just me? just him? we were planning on being pregnant by christmas so that we could tell our families for christmas. any advice would be great!! thanks!!

tarakay417 responded:
    My DH and I are planning on calling the doctor in January if I am not pregnant by then. You can call your doctor and ask them. Some won't see you until you have been trying for atleast a year. Mine will probably want to see us because of my DH's age, he is 43. We have been trying for 6 months now with one loss. I hope you get your BFP soon and baby dust!

achaney2011 replied to tarakay417's response:
    thanks!! i have to set up an appt for myself for the year so maybe i can talk my DH into going so that we can ask questions. awww im sorry to hear about your loss. sending you baby dust!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from 6 years. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

This made my day!
    Ok ladies, I was doing a little lurking today while I should have been working and I found something that I thought would be helpful. If ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    13 of 24 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.