Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
make an appt?
achaney2011 posted:
my DH and i have been trying to get conceive for almost 6 mns. his dad and brother had problems getting their wives pregnant. should i make an appt for both of us to get checked out? just me? just him? we were planning on being pregnant by christmas so that we could tell our families for christmas. any advice would be great!! thanks!!

tarakay417 responded:
My DH and I are planning on calling the doctor in January if I am not pregnant by then. You can call your doctor and ask them. Some won't see you until you have been trying for atleast a year. Mine will probably want to see us because of my DH's age, he is 43. We have been trying for 6 months now with one loss. I hope you get your BFP soon and baby dust!

achaney2011 replied to tarakay417's response:
thanks!! i have to set up an appt for myself for the year so maybe i can talk my DH into going so that we can ask questions. awww im sorry to hear about your loss. sending you baby dust!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Story..... Well i've been with my husband for 9 years but recently got married this past year. We've been wanting a baby for some time no...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 21 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.