Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Good sign???
tarakay417 posted:
So I just checked my cerix and i found it was high, soft and closed. It felt like an over ripped peach. and i noticed that my cervical fluid is tacky and lotion like. it was for the most part clear but some of it looked a little whiteish. could this be a good sign? i am currently 6dpo, maybe i am just reading too much into it....again.

I should probaby also add that yesterday and today it seems like I cry at the drop of a hat. Which is pretty weird for me.

caylalynn responded:
would say to just give your body time dont get your self hyped just yet, i missed a period and got so excited and then found out i was not preg and that was the biggest let down. I would say to let your body do its job and relax i am saying this with sincerity, i am not trying to be mean in any way good luck i hope you finally get you BFP

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 33, married my DH (39) Sep 09, and we have been trying to conceive on and off ever since. For the past few months, we have really started to t...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.