Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Good sign???
tarakay417 posted:
So I just checked my cerix and i found it was high, soft and closed. It felt like an over ripped peach. and i noticed that my cervical fluid is tacky and lotion like. it was for the most part clear but some of it looked a little whiteish. could this be a good sign? i am currently 6dpo, maybe i am just reading too much into it....again.

I should probaby also add that yesterday and today it seems like I cry at the drop of a hat. Which is pretty weird for me.

caylalynn responded:
would say to just give your body time dont get your self hyped just yet, i missed a period and got so excited and then found out i was not preg and that was the biggest let down. I would say to let your body do its job and relax i am saying this with sincerity, i am not trying to be mean in any way good luck i hope you finally get you BFP

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 25, husband is 28. we have known each other for at least 8 years now, together 3.5 years. We got married June 2010 and started trying right away ...More

Helpful Tips

A GREAT SPELL CASTERT THAT HELP ME WIYH MY FAMILY ISSUES
GREETINGS..... My name is Mrs Merlin Lina, Am from UK, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful